Sunday, November 23, 2008

Setting up my new studio!






We finally got moved into our new house, and my new studio is taking shape. Upon opening all the boxes, it was a challenge to decide how I wanted my workspace to organized. It also felt a bit like "starting over." Kinda like the first day of school. I hope I can live up to the new setup and the amazing amount of space. My office nook is still a mess, but hopefully it will be more workable soon.

I will be setting my studio hours after Thanksgiving. Be on the lookout for a formal announcement via email and/or postcard. I am also planning on a studio open house in January.

Thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement on this new endeavor. I hope I don't disappoint! Until next time, may your trees be happy trees!

j.

No comments: