Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jax Center show comes down.....

My solo show at the Jacksonville Center for the Arts in Floyd has come down, but here are a few trailing shots....I ended up selling 4 paintings and a photo! Let me know if you see something that interests you!

A series of pencil studies of Katama, a small village on Martha's Vineyard.
  "Dutch belted, Katama"  Pencil on paper...


 Study for "On the Ice," inspired by a winter trip to Niles Pond in E. Gloucester, MA


 Crane Beach study, and finished painting....

Opening day!
 The artist in front of two pieces inspired by the stained glass windows of Cannon Chapel on the University of Richmond campus!



 A good artist friend of mine, Gretchen St.Lawrence....she is a marvelous pastel painter!



"Study, Bean Tree" found a new home at the second artist's reception in March. I always love when one of my "babies" finds a new owner!

Me outside of my soon-to-be studio at the Jax Center!  I will have more info to come, but I should be open June, July, and August. As always, my home studio will be open by appt!


1 comment:

Steven said...

Fun seeing your work. Gerri Young with BRAA sent me here... do you know of any local/regional plein air meetups?