Monday, June 9, 2008

Sidewalk Art Show 2008






HOT HOT HOT!

That was the buzz this past weekend, where the cool water rags, umbrellas, and sunscreen were free flowing! Saturday was really miserable, but my fellow artists and I stuck it out in the heat to greet those art patrons that had braved the elements. Sunday was much more enjoyable, with a cool breeze and interested lookers and buyers. I felt the weekend was a success....I sold a couple of works, and enjoyed speaking with devoted repeat customers who had come to see me again. After visiting with my fellow landscape artists, I decided to schedule a plein air painting day once David and I are in the house in Floyd. Be on the lookout for a schedule on this later in the summer.

Thanks to my friends,partons, and amazing hubby and "art mule" David for supporting me during the show, and hope to see you again soon next month at Wine Down the Music Trail Festival in Floyd.

Happy Painting!

joli

No comments: