Friday, November 27, 2009






Wow! Almost like Divine Inspiration, I was blessed with two new challenges! A fun, new local commission from a repeat (and devoted) client who is redo-ing their house and were in need of new paintings, as well as a surprise new client from my "home away from home" of Massachusetts! I will be working with a larger piece of a local, mountain stream scene, and I've started two new pieces of the beautiful North Shore beach Wingaersheek. (one with a far view of Annisquam Light) See progress here....remember, these are underpaintings today... two sessions so far.

The piece for the Massachusetts client is actually a very sweet story! The gentleman is looking for a special painting for his lady love for Christmas. I was able to do much-needed research while in Mass during my last trip, and as I worked on the piece today, complete with listening to Christmas music for inspiration, I felt really special to be making something that would brighten someone's holiday in their new home together. :)

It is true, the Lord does provide, as he has with devoted clients, and new followers alike! Yay!

Happy Holiday Season, everyone! It's gonna be a good one! And may those Holiday trees be happy! Make them shine.

joli

No comments: